摘自: SHGarden's photostream
250g cream cheese （我用的是Philedalphia Full Fat Soft Cheese)
1 tbsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
1) soften butter & cream cheese at room temperature
2) mix them with spatula till well combined
3) add milk and stir
4) add yolks and stir
5) add lemon juice and stir
6) sift flour & cornstarch, incorporate them to cheese mixture
7) beat egg whites & sugar till soft peaks form. Incorporate delicately to the batter
8) pour the batter in a 22 cm springform tin (line based with parchment paper and wrapped with aluminium foil)
9) put the tin in a baking tray - fill with hot water (till half height of the cake tin)
10) bake in water-bath at 150°C for 60 minutes
摘自:Lily's Wai Sek Hong
250g cream cheese
100ml heavy whipping cream
60g superfine flour
6 egg yolks
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp of lemon zest
¼ tsp salt
6 egg whites
¼ tsp cream of tartar
140g fine granulated sugar(divide into 2, one half for the egg yolk mixture and the other for the egg whites)
1. Preheat oven at 300 F and bring a kettle of water to a boil.
2. Lightly grease and line the bottom and sides which should be 1 1/2 " above the rim of a 8" pan with greaseproof paper.
3. Melt cream cheese, butter and heavy whipping cream in a double boiler.
4. Cool the mixture. over iced bath.
5. Fold in the flours, egg yolks, sugar,lemon juice, salt and zest and mix well.
6. Whisk egg white until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and whisk on the highest speed.
7. Add in the sugar gradually and whisk until soft peaks form.(if lifted with the whisk, the white should have a curve tip)
8. Add 1/3 of the whisked egg white into the cream cheese mixture in 4. Mix it really well with the biggest spatula available.
9. Fold in the rest of the egg white and then FOLD in, from the center to the sides and not forgeting the bottom of bowl. Do not overmix.
10. Pour into a 8” round cake pan . Line a roasting pan with a kitchen cloth at the bottom and place cake pan on the cloth. Place roasting pan in the preheated oven and pour boiling water into the roasting pan. Water level should be half way of cake pan.
11 Bake cheese cake for 1 hrs 30 mins or until set or golden brown.
12. Leave in the oven with door ajar for an hour until cake cools.
13. Take it out of oven and turn cake out of cake pan. Wrap with aluminium foil and leave in the fridge.